ACT Associates are pleased to announce we will be exhibiting at the forthcoming HRD 2013 on the 24-25 April 2013 at Olympia, London.
The HRD Conference and Exhibition offers practical solutions to your Learning and Development challenges. 10 reasons why you should attend HRD...
- Focus on specific areas such as coaching or talent or get an update across all areas of L&D.
- Benefit from sessions in three different formats and find a learning style that suits you.
- Get practical tips and advice to improve individual and organisational performance.
- Hear from L&D and business leaders, who are experts in their chosen fields
- Work through your business issues in practical workshops with like-minded peers.
- Benchmark your existing approaches to learning and development.
- Hear from leading organisations who are tackling the same challenges as you.
- Meet top L&D suppliers and get tailored advice to issues you're facing.
- Take a look at the latest products and services in learning and organisation development at the free exhibition.
- Get professional development advice and try speed networking and make new contacts.
As a leading health and safety training specialist, ACT will be showcasing its online e-learning and competency assessment software packages on Stand 845.
We will be focusing on our training, learning and development programmes for managers and their employees (IOSH Managing and Working Safely, NEBOSH, NVQs, Stress Management, CITB Behavioural Safety, Health and Well-being). Classroom based taught course, in-house, on-line and blended learning options available.
For more details regarding this event and to register free go to http://www.cipd.co.uk/cande/hrd